Support technician for Video Conferencing and Audio Visual technical support in a fast paced corporate environment. Requires proficient English to work with regional and global partners.
We are looking for highly motivated support technician for video conferencing, audio visual technical support, event support and client services. The position is full time with our team supporting all audio visual technology support services day to day in a fast paced corporate environment.
Our team work globally with technicians around the world to organize and support video conferences, events, presentations and meetings using audio visual tools. Strong English level ability is essential as well as local language skills to work with and support local users.
Canidates with direct experience working with video conferencing systems, audio visual and presentation systems, teleconferencing and more will be given first priority. Exposure to financial services industry, telecomm or banking will be helpful but not required.
Candidates should have strong attention to detail, commitment to high quality service and professionalism with demonstrated experience delivering high quality support services to end users. Ability to resolve problems quickly and professionaly also required. Attention to detail and the ability to communicate effectively with management, clients and co-workers are each essential. This position involves daily client interaction, consultation and customer service for clients using our services. Strong, effective communication and organizational skills are a must.
Video Conferencing and Audio Visual Support
- Direct experience supporting Cisco or Polycomm Video Conferencing systems and rooms.
- Experience supporting meeting facilities with audio visual systems including; presentation systems, audio conferencing systems, projectors & screens.
- Familiarity with audio mixers, wireless microphones and portable audio systems for meetings and events.
- Proven customer service skills providing day to service coordination and planning for audio visual support services.
- Problem solving and technical problem triage and repair experience.
- Fundamental understanding of audio and visual quality for images and sounds.
- Proficiency in PC applications including MS Office, PowerPoint. Strong Excel
- Strong Audio Visual support knowledge, good knowledge of Video Conferening systems and equipment , familiarity with wireless microphones, projectors and PC connection systems for multi-purpose rooms and facilities.
- A keen eye for detail
- High level of self motivation
- Organizational and time management skills
- Demonstrated audio visual support and problem resolution skills and experience delivering corporate level support services.
- Prefer some exposure to financial services or banking clients.
- Min 1-3 years' solid experience in corporate technical support roles.
- Self-motivated, independent and able to work under pressure
- Responsible, aggressive, presentable and good problem-solving skills.
- Capable of working in a fast-paced working environment with good communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational skills and detail-oriented and able to work under tight schedule and deadlines
- Proficient in both spoken and written English only candidates with sufficient English skills will considered. The role requires daily interaction with global partners and colleagues.
Proficiency in Chinese is a strong plus.
Immediate available is preferred
Compensation commensurate with experience and proven performance record. To apply please provide a resume and cover letter indicating why you are the right candidate for this position.
Please provide a copy of your most recent resume.
Introductory cover letter indicating your related qualifications and skills and reason why you are the right candidate for the position.
- 1-3 years experience supporting video conferening or audio visual systems.
- Conversational English
- Conversational Chinese
- Must have permission to work in Shanghai
Apply for Video Conferencing and Audio Visual Technical Support
Have a account? Sign in now and we'll pre-fill this application for you.