Tactically and strategically support customers, business units, and other external and internal functions as needed by effective administrative support, customer service and sales support results that enable meeting or exceeding Corporate goals. Promote a customer-focused culture by collaborating with remote personnel and internal groups, using customer service and support processes to enable an exceptional beginning-to-end customer experience. Use of independent and proactive thinking and decision making that creates strategies and tactics that obtain positive results for the company.
Perform clerical duties, sales / customer support, travel planning and schedule meetings for the regional office as well as any other department within the company that requests clerical assistance.
- Build customer and internal relationships at multiple levels, develop strategies and execute tactics that result in improved regional and global customer satisfaction.
- Support remote personnel and internal groups as defined in the Service and Support processes such as customer notification of change, customer complaints, and customer audits, as well as any other related situations as they arise. May also include sales support activities.
- Drive initiatives targeted at improving customer satisfaction/perception through customer-focused process optimization and execution. Includes keen ability to make sound recommendations to improve processes and positive outcomes.
- Direct customer engagement to achieve positive outcomes
- Drive documentation of customer issues and needs relative to customer relationships and service.
- Assist in ensuring financial, legal, insurance and HR requirements for the office and employees are met, including documentation of regional office financial activities (including payments, expenditures, bank and other credit transactions, audits, etc.)
- Motivates and assists regional employees to achieve business objectives.
- Assist and update Corporate Human Resources regarding any legal and compliance changes.
- Higher Education diploma or equivalent
- 5 years experience.
- Equivalent combination of education and related experience
Apply for Sales and Administrative Specialst
Have a account? Sign in now and we'll pre-fill this application for you.