The Logistics Business Analyst is responsible for performing analysis of APAC transportation data in order to drive performance measurement and process improvement through data. As Logistics Business Analyst, you have excellent data processing skills, as well as knowing how to connect data to business process, and you are able to explain this link to the business. You have working background either in logistics IT system implementation or proficient user with reporting tools – Excel, VBA and MS SQL.
In this role you will:
- Be responsible for the reporting and analytics support for the APAC Operation Center including:
- Ad hoc analysis to support daily operational decision making.
- Help shape and guide data analysis in order to achieve the business need.
- Assist and follow up on logistics IT system implementation (TMS) – data preparation, process implementation and user testing/training.
- Ensure TMS (Transportation Management System) is constantly meeting business requirements
- Development and Analysis of the figures to present trends, target performance levels in Scorecard.