SLDNXT is an integrated retail experience strategy and design consultancy with global reach, founded through a joint venture between immersive design and branding agency Shikatani Lacroix and leading brand strategist Teddy Ma. They have aligned to drive the next generation of retail banking experiences. Rooted in the science behind customer behavior and leveraging consumer psychology, behavioral economics, and neuroscience, we give our clients an edge over competitors. The SLDNXT process is based on a dynamic and collaborative agile model and employs the best in digital innovation while creating strong stakeholder alignment around the ideal retail customer experience. Our expertise builds lasting, rewarding, and productive relationships between retailers and the consumers they support.
The role of Account Manager is a full-time position in our Shanghai office, and will be responsible in managing the day-to-day retail and graphic design projects for our clients in China from our Toronto office. This role will provide additional support to our existing Toronto and Shanghai based team ensuring projects on completed on schedule and budget. The successful candidate must speak and write fluently in both English and Mandarin.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage retail and graphic design projects for our clients in China from our Toronto office.
- Manage project and account processes.
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously including scheduling and budget.
- Work collaboratively with retail and graphics department and other teams on client projects, RFPs, meetings, presentations, etc.
- Prepare weekly status reports for presentation to senior management.
- 5 years experience managing projects and accounts.
- Strong retail or architectural design experience.
- Experience with Marketing /Communication agencies.
- Knowledge of branding and design industry including interior design, graphics and digital.
- Ability to travel to Canada or the U.S.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
• Excellent interpersonal and speaking abilities.
• Organized, efficient self-motivated and detail oriented.
• Strong team player and ability to be proactive and responsive to client needs.
• Excellent writing and presenting skills in both Mandarin and English.
• Strong problem-solver.
• Excellent ability to multi-task.
• Experience with Mac and PC products
WORK ENVIRONMENT: SLDNXT is a collaborative matrix structure and successful candidates are able to work well independently and as part of a team as is required.
SUMMARY: The Account Manager should bring an energetic, engaging, with a pro-active approach to dealing with client needs. Someone who is able to confidently assert themselves in a well-established team, who is flexible and responsive, and has an appreciation for the creative and strategic work the designers and strategists do will be the ideal candidate for this role. The Account Manager must have an up-to-date passport and the ability to travel. We are looking for innovation, collaboration, and good old fashioned hard work. Please send your resume to Jenny at email@example.com
Apply for Account Manager
Have a account? Sign in now and we'll pre-fill this application for you.